Saturday 14 January 2017

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 13 - Activity 2 - R5 Band

I am writing about:

Which two musicians/bands would I invite to perform? On your blog tell us the names of the two musicians/bands and tell us a bit about them. Where are they from? What kind of music do they play?


I would invite a band called R5, also the people in that band is Ross Lynch, Rydel Lynch, Riker Lynch, Rocky Lynch, and Ellington Ratliff. If you don't know them here is a song Click the link. They are really cool singers. The R5 is from Los Angeles, California, United States. They play a mixture but I think they mostly play like normal music because I do not know what kind of music they play.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is very pop band. Very catchy tunes!

    I enjoyed the song, they remind me of some Coldplay songs. I have my own favourite bands too but I don't think you'll like them.

    That video actually has a very famous actor in it. Do you know The Fresh Prince of Belair? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZMs0Qbljw

    The characters name is Carlton and he is quite funny.

    I hope you enjoy the clip!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete