Saturday 17 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey- Day 2- Activity 1 & 2- Week 1


Activity 1
The name of the capital city is Canberra
  1. The population of the capital city is 424,666
  2. In January, the weather in the capital city is usually is Hot in the Summer?
  3. The capital city is located in the city is located at the northern end of Australian Capital Territory. 280km south-west of Sydney. And 660 km north-east of Melbourne. (northern, southern, middle) part of the country.
  4. The languages most commonly spoken in the capital city is English.


Activity 2

What I am learning today is that I have to write about if I want bull fighting to stop or should it keep on going and I have to say 2 reasons why.

I think that bull fighting should stop and keep on going. 

1.  The reason why I want it to stop is that instead of the bull dying you could also die in accident.

2. The second reason is that the bulls might be extincted which would be sad what if you were fighting a mummy bull and you killed it and it had babies inside it's stomach.

And now my two reasons that I want to make bull fighting keep on going.

1. My first reason is that some people might just be doing it for fun because they are probably bored to death everyday.

2. My second reason is that the bulls probably killed one of there family members while they were doing this event. They got angry and just wanted to kill bulls. ( And kids violence doesn't lead you to anything, so be good. You have a life for a reason which is being nice to everyone even animals)

So that was my reasons to this activity, hope you enjoy my reason. Please leave a comment on my blog to give me some feedback. Also tell me what you think about Bull Fighting.

Image result for bullfighting


4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    You have made some very good points about bullfighting. It is a terribly dangerous sport both for the bull and for the matador (bullfighter). I would, personally, prefer that bullfighting was banned, however, I can see that it is a very precious and important tradition for the people living in Spain. It is also quite popular in other countries around the world, including Mexico.

    I particularly liked the comment that you made about violence and about being grateful for our lives. I, too, believe that violence is never the answer. We are so lucky to have the opportunities that we have and I try to remember that and be grateful every day :)

    Thank you for your thoughtful and thought provoking post, Anna. I have enjoyed reading all of your blog posts so much!

    Until next time,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel,

    I am so glad you think my blog post are great. All does things just ran into my head so I had write. The little message are for children's who always fight for there lives which is so scary for friends and family's. I just want to encourage them.

    Thanks,

    From: Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Anna!

    Wow, what an amazing second day you've written up here! What a great effort. It's easy to read and has some really lovely points.

    Something you might not know, is that bulls are the male versions of cows, and girls are called either cows or heifers. So only the male cows (who are probably dads, so your point still works) are fighters.

    In New Zealand we call the animals cows collectively, but in North America they are called cattle. Because they are a farmed animal, there is very little chance of extinction except if a super-virus goes through and wipes most of them out.

    If you were bored to death, what would you do for fun? I think most Mexicans would have a similar answer to you, so let me know in the comments : )

    I really liked your answer and today I am going to be able to read more answers! So I'm pretty excited to get to comment on all your posts finally.

    I hope you're having a great day!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work Anna keep up the good work can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete