Thursday 22 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 5 - Books - Activity 1

Activity 1

I am supposed to write about I am about to hop in a plane to a new country. But Curios Kiwi will keep me company with his books. But he got very worried that he will get bored on the long flight. He asked us if we can find him a book that he can read. I have to give him a book that I read this year and tell him to read the book I choose.

Tom Gates Everything's AMAZING ( sort of)
By: Liz Pichon

Image result for Everything is better sort of Tom Gates
The book I recommend for Curios Kiwi is the book Tom Gates Everything's Amazing ( sort of).
This book is so cool because there is lot's of drawings and there is this boy called Marcus 
Mel drew and he is very annoying. Also I teacher named Mr Fuller man you has really big eyes.This is a really cool book.




1 comment:

  1. Haha! Hi Anna!

    Your description of this book made me laugh out loud! I think I will try to find it and give it a read! Thank you!

    Do you have any other books you like which are popular for year 4, 5, and 6?

    Kia kaha,


    Mark

    ReplyDelete